I wish to thank David Laidler and three anonymous referees for very helpful comments.
Who Anticipated the Great Depression? Gustav Cassel versus Keynes and Hayek on the Interwar Gold Standard
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 199–227, February 2014
How to Cite
IRWIN, D. A. (2014), Who Anticipated the Great Depression? Gustav Cassel versus Keynes and Hayek on the Interwar Gold Standard. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 46: 199–227. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12102
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!