Any views expressed in this article are the author's and do not necessarily represent those of the Bank of Italy. I wish to thank the editor Kenneth West, two anonymous referees, Paolo Angelini, Emanuela Ciapanna, Giuseppe Grande, Giovanni Guazzarotti, Aviram Levy, Juri Marcucci, Giulio Nicoletti, Fabio Panetta, Marcello Pericoli, as well as seminar participants at the Bank of Italy, at the Bank of Spain, and at the XI Quantitative Finance Workshop (Palermo 2010) for providing comments on previous versions of the paper.
The Riskiness of Corporate Bonds
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 693–713, June 2014
How to Cite
TABOGA, M. (2014), The Riskiness of Corporate Bonds. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 46: 693–713. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12122
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!