The views expressed are of the authors only and do not necessarily reflect those of the Bank of Italy or the Bank for International Settlements. We would like to thank the Editor (Bob DeYoung) and two anonymous referees for excellent guidance on the final version of the manuscript. We have also benefited from comments from Michele Benvenuti, Claudio Borio, Vittoria Cerasi, Petra Gerlach-Kristen, Enisse Kharroubi, Michael King, Danilo Liberati, Pat McGuire, Andrea Presbitero, Zeno Rotondi, Enrico Sette, Kostas Tsatsaronis, and participants at seminars held at the European Economic Association, Società Italiana degli Economisti, Banque de France, Bank for International Settlements, and Bank of Italy. We are grateful to Ginette Eramo and Roberto Felici for excellent research assistance.
Bank Heterogeneity and Interest Rate Setting: What Lessons Have We Learned since Lehman Brothers?
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 753–778, June 2014
How to Cite
GAMBACORTA, L. and MISTRULLI, P. E. (2014), Bank Heterogeneity and Interest Rate Setting: What Lessons Have We Learned since Lehman Brothers?. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 46: 753–778. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12124
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!