This version has benefited from valuable comments and suggestions from two anonymous referees. An earlier version of this paper was written while I was visiting the Wharton School, whose hospitality is gratefully acknowledged, has benefited from the financial support of the National Center of Competence in Research (NCCR Finrisk) and from comments and suggestions by U. Jermann, A. Abel, C. Wei, S. Chatterjee, G. Alessandria, A. Khan, M. Dotsey, K. Sill, D. Restuccia, J. Gomes, D. Kiku, A. Yaron, C. Zimmermann, R. King, F. Gourio, P. St-Amour, H. Uhlig, W. Lemke, and seminar participants at GWU, York U., Wharton, U. Conn., BU, the SF Fed, the ECB, the Stockholm School, the St. Louis Fed, and the Bank of Canada. Usual disclaimers apply.
Asset Returns and Labor Supply in a Production Economy
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 889–919, August 2014
How to Cite
JACCARD, I. (2014), Asset Returns and Labor Supply in a Production Economy. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 46: 889–919. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12133
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!