Maria Diorinou, MSc, Systemic Psychotherapist in Private Practice; Eleftheria Tseliou, PhD, Assistant Professor, Department of Early Childhood Education, University of Thessaly.
Studying Circular Questioning “In Situ”: Discourse Analysis of A First Systemic Family Therapy Session
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 106–121, January 2014
How to Cite
Diorinou, M. & Tseliou, E. (2014). Studying circular questioning “in situ”: Discourse analysis of a first systemic family therapy session. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 40, 106–121. doi: 10.1111/jmft.12005
We would like to acknowledge all participants in the analyzed session and the setting for granting permission for use of the material, which for reasons of preserving anonymity we choose not to cite. Many thanks to the anonymous reviewers for their helpful suggestions and to Georgios Abakoumkin for his thoughtful comments on an earlier draft of this article.
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!