The project described was supported by Award Number UL1RR025755 from the National Center for Research Resources, funded by the Office of Director, National Institutes of Health (OD) and supported by the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Center for Research Resources or the National Institutes of Health.
Implementation of Multi-Family Psychoeducational Psychotherapy for Childhood Mood Disorders in an Outpatient Community Setting
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 193–211, April 2014
How to Cite
MacPherson, H. A., Leffler, J.M. & Fristad, M.A. (2014). Implementation of Multi-Family Psychoeducational Psychotherapy for Childhood Mood Disorders in an Outpatient Community Setting. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 40(2), 193–211. doi: 10.1111/jmft.12013
Dr. Fristad is the author of a treatment manual (Guilford Press Inc.) and MF-PEP workbooks (www.moodychildtherapy.com) for which she receives royalties.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Office of Director, National Institutes of Health (OD)
- NIH Roadmap for Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!