This research was kindly supported by grants from the College of Education at the University of North Texas, the Texas Association for Play Therapy (TAPT), and the Texas Counseling Association (TCA).
Examining the Impact of Child Parent Relationship Therapy (CPRT) on Family Functioning
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 302–318, July 2014
How to Cite
Cornett, N. and Bratton, S. C. (2014). Examining the impact of child parent relationship therapy (CPRT) on family functioning. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 40, 302–318. doi: 10.1111/jmft.12014
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!