This study was supported by a contract with the Kansas Department of Social and Rehabilitation Services, Division of Disability and Mental Health Services.
Predictors and Processes Associated with Home-Based Family Therapists' Professional Quality of Life
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 380–390, July 2014
How to Cite
Macchi, C. R., Johnson, M. D. and Durtschi, J. A. (2014). Predictors and processes associated with home-based family therapists' professional quality of life. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 40, 380–390. doi: 10.1111/jmft.12016
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!