The authors wish to thank Norman B. Epstein, Ph.D., and Alan S. Gurman, Ph.D., for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of this manuscript.
The Divide Between “Evidenced-Based” Approaches and Practitioners of Traditional Theories of Family Therapy
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 5–16, January 2014
How to Cite
Dattilio, F.M., Piercy, F.P. & Davis, S.D. (2014). The divide between “evidenced-based” approaches and practitioners of traditional theories of family therapy. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 40, 5–16. doi: 10.1111/jmft.12032
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!