Stephen T. Fife, PhD, Marriage and Family Therapy Program, University of Nevada, Las Vegas; Jason B. Whiting, PhD, Marriage and Family Therapy Program, Texas Tech University; Kay Bradford, PhD, Family, Consumer, & Human Development, Utah State University; Sean Davis, PhD, Marital and Family Therapy, California School of Professional Psychology, Alliant International University.
The Therapeutic Pyramid: A Common Factors Synthesis of Techniques, Alliance, and Way of Being
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 20–33, January 2014
How to Cite
Fife, S.T., Whiting, J.B., Bradford, K. & Davis, S. (2014). The therapeutic pyramid: A common factors synthesis of techniques, alliance, and way of being. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 40, 20–33. doi: 10.1111/jmft.12041
Portions of this article were presented at the AAMFT Annual Conference in Atlanta, GA, September 2004 and the NCFR Annual Conference in San Francisco, November 2009. The authors express thanks to Jaclyn Cravens of Texas Tech University for her review of a previous version of this article.
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!