This research was conducted while Jose Maciel, PhD, MBA was a doctoral student in the Department of Counseling and Family Sciences at Loma Linda University. Dr. Maciel is now in the Department of Student Services, Western Governors University; Carmen Knudson-Martin, PhD, is a professor of Marital and Family Therapy in the Department of Counseling and Family Sciences at Loma Linda University.
Don't End Up in the Fields: Identity Construction among Mexican Adolescent Immigrants, their Parents, and Sociocontextual Processes
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 484–497, October 2014
How to Cite
2014). Don't end up in the fields: Identity construction among mexican adolescent immigrants, their parents, and sociocontextual processes. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38, 484–497. doi: 10.1111/jmft.12044and (
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!