The authors would like to thank the parents, service providers, and administrators at the transitional housing community for making this study possible. We would also like to thank the members of our research team involved with the data collection, transcription, and implementation of the parenting program.
“It's a Struggle but I Can Do It. I'm Doing It for Me and My Kids”: The Psychosocial Characteristics and Life Experiences of At-Risk Homeless Parents in Transitional Housing
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 177–191, April 2015
How to Cite
2015). “It's a struggle but I can do it. I'm doing it for me and my kids”: The psychosocial characteristics and life experiences of at-risk homeless parents in transitional housing. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 41, 177–191. doi: 10.1111/jmft.12050, , (
- Issue online: 10 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!