We thank our trainees who showed courage and persistence going through the intense process of POTT and trusted us to help them grow. We admire them for stepping up to the plate when facing the challenge of embracing their humanity. We also thank Dr. Harry Aponte for the once in a lifetime opportunity to train with him and for his endless wisdom. We are grateful for his guidance and advice in developing this manuscript. Finally, we express our gratitude to Dr. Maureen Davey for her continuous support and her feedback on drafts of this manuscript.
Perceived Professional Gains of Master's Level Students Following a Person-of-the-Therapist Training Program: A Retrospective Content Analysis
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 163–176, April 2015
How to Cite
2015). Perceived professional gains of master's level students following a person-of-the-therapist training program: A retrospective content analysis. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 41, 163–176. doi: 10.1111/jmft.12051, , (
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!