A Bowen Family Systems Model of Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Romantic Relationship Distress
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 340–353, July 2015
How to Cite
Priest, J. B. (2015). A bowen family systems model of generalized anxiety disorder and romantic relationship distress. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 41, 340–353. doi: 10.1111/jmft.12063
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!