This project was funded in part by a Graduate Student Research Grant from the Department of Human Development at Virginia Tech and the 2011 Family Process Institute Dissertation Grant.
Mindfulness-Based Relationship Education For Couples Expecting Their First Child—Part 1: A Randomized Mixed-Methods Program Evaluation
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 5–24, January 2015
How to Cite
Gambrel L.E., Piercy F.P. (2015). Mindfulness-based relationship education for couples expecting their first child—part 1: A randomized mixed-methods program evaluation. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 41, 5–24. doi: 10.1111/jmft.12066
Portions of this research were presented at the 2012 International Symposia for Contemplative Studies and the 2013 International Family Therapy Association World Congress.
This article was part of the dissertation research by the first author. We wish to thank additional committee members Drs. Cynthia Smith, Jyoti Savla, and Isabel Bradburn for their contributions. We also acknowledge the research assistants who were instrumental in the completions of this project: Emily Brown, Cassie Jackson, and Ashleigh Kinch.
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
- Department of Human Development at Virginia Tech
- Family Process Institute Dissertation Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!