This study was supported in part through a grant from the U. S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families (90FE0001). Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families.
Relationship Education for Stepcouples Reporting Relationship Instability—Evaluation of the Smart Steps: Embrace the Journey Curriculum
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2014
© 2014 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 454–469, October 2014
How to Cite
2014). Relationship education for stepcouples reporting relationship instability—evaluation of the smart steps: Embrace the journey curriculum. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38, 454–469. doi: 10.1111/jmft.12069, , and (
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2014
- U. S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families. Grant Number: 90FE0001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!