The first three authors contributed equally to this work and should be considered co-first authors. First authors in alphabetical order.
Associations Between Family of Origin Climate, Relationship Self-Regulation, and Marital Outcomes
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2014
© 2014 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 508–521, October 2015
How to Cite
2014). Associations between family of origin climate, relationship self-regulation, and marital outcomes. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 41, 508–521. doi: 10.1111/jmft.12090, , , and (
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2015
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!