Integrated pressure–temperature–time constraints for the Tso Morari dome (Northwest India): implications for the burial and exhumation path of UHP units in the western Himalaya
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Metamorphic Geology
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 469–504, June 2013
How to Cite
St-Onge, M. R., Rayner, N., Palin, R. M., Searle, M. P. and Waters, D. J. (2013), Integrated pressure–temperature–time constraints for the Tso Morari dome (Northwest India): implications for the burial and exhumation path of UHP units in the western Himalaya. Journal of Metamorphic Geology, 31: 469–504. doi: 10.1111/jmg.12030
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 DEC 2012 07:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!