First and second author equally contributed to the work.
Noninvasive assessment of the iridial microcirculation in rats using sidestream dark field imaging
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2013 The Authors Journal of Microscopy © 2013 Royal Microscopical Society
Journal of Microscopy
Volume 249, Issue 2, pages 119–123, February 2013
How to Cite
CERNY, V., ZHOU, J., KELLY, M., ALOTIBI, I., TUREK, Z., WHYNOT, S., SALEH, I. A. and LEHMANN, C. (2013), Noninvasive assessment of the iridial microcirculation in rats using sidestream dark field imaging. Journal of Microscopy, 249: 119–123. doi: 10.1111/jmi.12000
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Received 24 April 2012; accepted 8 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!