Dense nuclei segmentation based on graph cut and convexity–concavity analysis
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Author Journal of Microscopy © 2013 Royal Microscopical Society
Journal of Microscopy
Volume 253, Issue 1, pages 42–53, January 2014
How to Cite
QI, J. (2014), Dense nuclei segmentation based on graph cut and convexity–concavity analysis. Journal of Microscopy, 253: 42–53. doi: 10.1111/jmi.12096
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!