Dandan Hu and Pinaki Sarder contributed equally to this work.
Automatic segmentation of fluorescence lifetime microscopy images of cells using multiresolution community detection—a first study
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of Microscopy © 2013 Royal Microscopical Society
Journal of Microscopy
Volume 253, Issue 1, pages 54–64, January 2014
How to Cite
HU, D., SARDER, P., RONHOVDE, P., ORTHAUS, S., ACHILEFU, S. and NUSSINOV, Z. (2014), Automatic segmentation of fluorescence lifetime microscopy images of cells using multiresolution community detection—a first study. Journal of Microscopy, 253: 54–64. doi: 10.1111/jmi.12097
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: NSF DMR-1106293, NSF 1066293
- National Institute of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: NIH R01 EB008111, NIH R01 EB007276, NIH R33 CA123537, NIH U54 CA136398, NIH HHSN268207000046C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!