This article “Metrological challenges for reconstruction of 3-D microstructures by focused ion beam tomography methods” was written by K.P. Mingard, H.G. Jones, and M.G. Gee of National Physical Laboratory. It is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
Metrological challenges for reconstruction of 3-D microstructures by focused ion beam tomography methods
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
© 2013 Crown copyright.
Journal of Microscopy
Volume 253, Issue 2, pages 93–108, February 2014
How to Cite
MINGARD, K.P., JONES, H.G. and GEE, M.G. (2014), Metrological challenges for reconstruction of 3-D microstructures by focused ion beam tomography methods. Journal of Microscopy, 253: 93–108. doi: 10.1111/jmi.12100
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
- National Measurement Office of the UK Government Department of Business, Innovation and Skills
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!