Sampling theory and automated simulations for vertical sections, applied to human brain
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of Microscopy © 2013 Royal Microscopical Society
Journal of Microscopy
Volume 253, Issue 2, pages 119–150, February 2014
How to Cite
CRUZ-ORIVE, L.M., GELŠVARTAS, J. and ROBERTS, N. (2014), Sampling theory and automated simulations for vertical sections, applied to human brain. Journal of Microscopy, 253: 119–150. doi: 10.1111/jmi.12103
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!