Ectocranial suture fusion in primates: as related to cranial volume and dental eruption
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Medical Primatology
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 356–363, December 2012
How to Cite
Cray, J., Cooper, G. M., Mooney, M. P. and Siegel, M. I. (2012), Ectocranial suture fusion in primates: as related to cranial volume and dental eruption. Journal of Medical Primatology, 41: 356–363. doi: 10.1111/jmp.12018
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- American Association of Anatomist Short-term Visiting Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!