Exophthalmos due to odontogenic intraorbital abscess in Cebus apella
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Medical Primatology
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 101–104, April 2013
How to Cite
Oriá, A. P., Pinna, M. H., Estrela-Lima, A., Junior, D. G., Libório, F. A., de Assis Dórea Neto, F., Oliveira, A. V. D., Nogueira, M. and Requião, K. (2013), Exophthalmos due to odontogenic intraorbital abscess in Cebus apella. Journal of Medical Primatology, 42: 101–104. doi: 10.1111/jmp.12035
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!