Loss of bone marrow NK cells during SIV infection is associated with increased turnover rates and cytotoxicity but not changes in trafficking
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Medical Primatology
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 230–236, October 2013
How to Cite
Li, H., Evans, T. I. and Reeves, R. K. (2013), Loss of bone marrow NK cells during SIV infection is associated with increased turnover rates and cytotoxicity but not changes in trafficking. Journal of Medical Primatology, 42: 230–236. doi: 10.1111/jmp.12063
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Harvard University CFAR. Grant Number: P30 AI060354
- NIH NEPRC. Grant Number: P51 OD011103
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!