This work was performed at Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, The People's Republic of China.
Development of a novel rhesus macaque model with an infectious R5 simian–human immunodeficiency virus encoding HIV-1 CRF08_BC env
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Medical Primatology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 11–21, February 2014
How to Cite
Huang, L., Kusagawa, S., Zeng, H., Yang, G., Sun, B., Miura, T. and Yang, R. (2014), Development of a novel rhesus macaque model with an infectious R5 simian–human immunodeficiency virus encoding HIV-1 CRF08_BC env. Journal of Medical Primatology, 43: 11–21. doi: 10.1111/jmp.12084
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Program of Wuhan Institute of Virology. Grant Number: 2012ZX10001006
- Key Projects in the National Science & Technology. Grant Numbers: 2012ZX10001006, Y206513SA2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!