Optimization of PCR for quantification of simian immunodeficiency virus genomic RNA in plasma of rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta) using armored RNA
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Medical Primatology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 31–43, February 2014
How to Cite
Monjure, C.J., Tatum, C.D., Panganiban, A.T., Arainga, M., Traina-Dorge, V., Marx, P.A. and Didier, E.S. (2014), Optimization of PCR for quantification of simian immunodeficiency virus genomic RNA in plasma of rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta) using armored RNA. Journal of Medical Primatology, 43: 31–43. doi: 10.1111/jmp.12088
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: OD011104
- Tulane National Primate Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!