Institution in which work was performed: National Primate Center, Evandro Chagas Institute, Ministry of Health, Ananindeua – Pará, Brazil.
Continuous infusion of propofol or intermittent bolus of tiletamine-zolazepam in feline night monkeys (Aotus infulatus)
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Medical Primatology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 22–30, February 2014
How to Cite
Galante, R., Muniz, J. A.P.C., Castro, P. H.G., Amora, D. S., Gris, V. N., Carvalho, E. R. and Vilani, R. G.D′O.C. (2014), Continuous infusion of propofol or intermittent bolus of tiletamine-zolazepam in feline night monkeys (Aotus infulatus). Journal of Medical Primatology, 43: 22–30. doi: 10.1111/jmp.12089
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!