Using the Optimality Index–US to Teach Midwifery Students to Recognize and Implement Evidence-Based Practices That Promote Optimal Outcomes in Perinatal Health
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2013
© 2013 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 531–537, September/October 2013
How to Cite
van Olphen Fehr, J. (2013), Using the Optimality Index–US to Teach Midwifery Students to Recognize and Implement Evidence-Based Practices That Promote Optimal Outcomes in Perinatal Health. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 58: 531–537. doi: 10.1111/jmwh.12015
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2013
- Division of Nursing (DN)
- Bureau of Health Professions (BHPr)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS). Grant Number: D09HP07967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.