Updates from the Literature
OTHER LITERATURE OF INTEREST TO MIDWIVES
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 229–230, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Bond, S. (2013), OTHER LITERATURE OF INTEREST TO MIDWIVES. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 58: 229–230. doi: 10.1111/jmwh.12017_4
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.