The Impact of Pelvic Floor Disorders and Pelvic Surgery on Women's Sexual Satisfaction and Function
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 538–545, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Yount, S. M. (2013), The Impact of Pelvic Floor Disorders and Pelvic Surgery on Women's Sexual Satisfaction and Function. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 58: 538–545. doi: 10.1111/jmwh.12030
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!