In-Home HIV Testing and Nevirapine Dosing by Traditional Birth Attendants in Rural Zambia: A Feasibility Study
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 198–204, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Brennan, A. T., Thea, D. M., Semrau, K., Goggin, C., Scott, N., Pilingana, P., Botha, B., Mazimba, A., Hamomba, L. and Seidenberg, P. (2014), In-Home HIV Testing and Nevirapine Dosing by Traditional Birth Attendants in Rural Zambia: A Feasibility Study. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 59: 198–204. doi: 10.1111/jmwh.12038
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
- United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: 5U62PS622410-05W1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.