Updates from the Literature
CAN SYNTHETIC OXYTOCIN BE TURNED OFF IN ACTIVE LABOR?
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 348–349, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Niemczyk, N. A. (2013), CAN SYNTHETIC OXYTOCIN BE TURNED OFF IN ACTIVE LABOR?. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 58: 348–349. doi: 10.1111/jmwh.12056_3
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!