Development and Pilot Outcome Data of a Midlife Women's Health Assessment Clinic: A Comprehensive and Multidisciplinary Approach to Health Care
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 328–332, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Deneris, A., Wheeler, C. and Salmon, S. (2013), Development and Pilot Outcome Data of a Midlife Women's Health Assessment Clinic: A Comprehensive and Multidisciplinary Approach to Health Care. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 58: 328–332. doi: 10.1111/jmwh.12058
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- University of Utah Health Sciences Center
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!