A Usability Study of a Mobile Health Application for Rural Ghanaian Midwives
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2014 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 184–191, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Vélez, O., Okyere, P. B., Kanter, A. S. and Bakken, S. (2014), A Usability Study of a Mobile Health Application for Rural Ghanaian Midwives. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 59: 184–191. doi: 10.1111/jmwh.12071
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
- National Institute of Nursing Research. Grant Number: P30NR010677
- Health Services Resource Administration. Grant Number: 1D11 HP07346
- International Development Research Centre, Rockefeller Foundation, Novartis Fund for Sustainable Development, OpenROSA Consortium, Jonas Center for Nursing Excellence, and the National Library of Medicine. Grant Number: 5 T15 LM007079–20
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!