Effectiveness of a Mindfulness-Based Childbirth Education Pilot Study on Maternal Self-Efficacy and Fear of Childbirth
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 192–197, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Byrne, J., Hauck, Y., Fisher, C., Bayes, S. and Schutze, R. (2014), Effectiveness of a Mindfulness-Based Childbirth Education Pilot Study on Maternal Self-Efficacy and Fear of Childbirth. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 59: 192–197. doi: 10.1111/jmwh.12075
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.