Use of Mobile Video Show for Community Behavior Change on Maternal and Newborn Health in Rural Ethiopia
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Special Issue: Findings from the Maternal and Newborn Health in Ethiopia Partnership
Volume 59, Issue s1, pages S65–S72, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Desta, B. F., Mohammed, H., Barry, D., Frew, A. H., Hepburn, K. and Claypoole, C. (2014), Use of Mobile Video Show for Community Behavior Change on Maternal and Newborn Health in Rural Ethiopia. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 59: S65–S72. doi: 10.1111/jmwh.12111
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
- 1World Bank. The Millennium Development Goals for Health: Rising to the Challenges. Washington, DC: World Bank; 2004.
- 2Central Statistical Agency [Ethiopia] and ORC Macro. Ethiopia Demographic and Health Survey 2011. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, and Calverton, MD: Central Statistical Agency and ORC Macro; 2012.
- 18MaNHEP Endline Survey Report: Indicators of Knowledge, Attitudes and Practices Regarding Maternal and Newborn Health Care in Amhara and Oromiya Regions, Ethiopia. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia: Maternal and Newborn Health in Ethiopia Partnership (MaNHEP); 2013., , , et al.
- 23Canadian Institute of Cultural Affairs. The Art of Focused Conversation: 100 Ways to Access Group Wisdom in the Workplace. Toronto, Ontario, Canada: New Society Publisher; 2000.
- 24UNESCO, UIS data, UNESCO institute for statistics. 2013.