Formulating Evidence-Based Guidelines for Certified Nurse-Midwives and Certified Midwives Attending Home Births
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 153–159, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Cook, E., Avery, M. and Frisvold, M. (2014), Formulating Evidence-Based Guidelines for Certified Nurse-Midwives and Certified Midwives Attending Home Births. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 59: 153–159. doi: 10.1111/jmwh.12142
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.