NURSES IN WAR: VOICES FROM IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN Written by Elizabeth Scannell-Desch and Mary Ellen Doherty New York, NY: Springer Publishing Company 274 pages; $35, paperback.
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 58, Issue 6, page 714, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Erickson-Owens, D. (2013), NURSES IN WAR: VOICES FROM IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN Written by Elizabeth Scannell-Desch and Mary Ellen Doherty New York, NY: Springer Publishing Company 274 pages; $35, paperback. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 58: 714. doi: 10.1111/jmwh.12152
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.