Knowledge and Skill Retention of a Mobile Phone Data Collection Protocol in Rural Liberia
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
© 2014 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 176–183, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Munro, M. L., Lori, J. R., Boyd, C. J. and Andreatta, P. (2014), Knowledge and Skill Retention of a Mobile Phone Data Collection Protocol in Rural Liberia. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 59: 176–183. doi: 10.1111/jmwh.12155
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
- International Development, Child Survival. Grant Number: USAID-M-OOA-GH-HSR-10–40
- National Institutes of Health, National Institutes for Nursing Research. Grant Number: F31NR012852
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.