A Mixed-Methods Study on Factors Influencing Prenatal Weight Gain in Ethnic-Minority Women
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 388–398, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Hackley, B., Kennedy, H. P., Berry, D. C. and Melkus, G. D. (2014), A Mixed-Methods Study on Factors Influencing Prenatal Weight Gain in Ethnic-Minority Women. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 59: 388–398. doi: 10.1111/jmwh.12170
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Children's Health Fund and Beatrice Renfield Clinical Research Initiative Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.