The N-terminal domain of the myelin enzyme 2′,3′-cyclic nucleotide 3′-phosphodiesterase: direct molecular interaction with the calcium sensor calmodulin
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Neurochemistry © 2012 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 123, Issue 4, pages 515–524, November 2012
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2012) 123, 515–524.
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2012 02:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- Academy of Finland
- Sigrid Jusélius Foundation
- Magnus Ehrnrooth Foundation
- Department of Biochemistry, University of Oulu
- Research and Science Foundation of the City of Hamburg
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer-reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Appendix S1. Supplemental Methods.
Figure S1. Analysis of the CNPase–CaM interaction using ITC.
Figure S2. Separation of MPEs using BN/SDS/SDS-PAGE (3DE).
Figure S3. MS/MS spectra of phosphorylated peptides from CN37_Rat identification with verification by phosphatase treatment.
Table S1. Peptide list with sequence coverage from spots identified as CN37_RAT on BN/SDS/SDS-PAGE.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.