L1CAM and its cell-surface mutants: new mechanisms and effects relevant to the physiology and pathology of neural cells
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Neurochemistry © 2012 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 124, Issue 3, pages 397–409, February 2013
How to Cite
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2012 09:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- Telethon. Grant Number: GGGP09066
- The Italian Institute of Technology
Figure S1. PC12-27 transiently transfected with the L1CAM, wt and mutants: distribution at the surface and within the cell.
Figure S2. Recovery of L1CAM forms and of markers in the detergent-resistant (DR) plasma membrane domains from the transfected PC12-27 cells.
Figure S3. Proliferation of stably transfected PC12-27 cells.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.