These authors contributed equally to this work.
A complex of synaptic adhesion molecule CADM1, a molecule related to autism spectrum disorder, with MUPP1 in the cerebellum
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Neurochemistry © 2012 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 123, Issue 5, pages 886–894, December 2012
How to Cite
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2012 05:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (KAKENHI) of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. Grant Numbers: 21200011, 21700377
- Grants-in-Aid for Health Labour Scientific Research of the Ministry of the Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan. Grant Number: 10103243
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer-reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
|jnc12022-sup-0001-FigureS1.doc||Word document||119K||Figure S1. The expression of Mupp1 and GABBR2 in the cerebellum of wild-type and Cadm1KO mice (P10).|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.