Mitogen- and stress-activated kinases regulate progenitor cell proliferation and neuron development in the adult dentate gyrus
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 123, Issue 5, pages 676–688, December 2012
How to Cite
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2012 03:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: MH62335, MH086032, NS066345, NS067409
- Epilepsy Foundation of America. Grant Number: GRT00003412
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer-reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Figure S1. Phospho-Ser 133 (pCREB) labeling in WT and MSK1/2 knockout mice.
Figure S2. Decreased granule cell layer (GCL) volume in MSK1/2 knockout mice.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.