Methamphetamine-induced changes in the mice hippocampal neuropeptide Y system: implications for memory impairment
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Neurochemistry © 2012 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 123, Issue 6, pages 1041–1053, December 2012
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2012) 123, 1041–1053.
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 OCT 2012 08:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
Figure S1. Locomotor and exploratory activity in the Y-maze test during both training and test sessions.
Figure S2. Locomotor and exploratory activity in the novel object recognition test during both training and test sessions.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.