These authors have contributed equally to the work of this article and therefore share the first authorship.
Differential expression of parvalbumin in neonatal phencyclidine-treated rats and socially isolated rats
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 124, Issue 4, pages 548–557, February 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2012) 10.1111/jnc.12061
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 OCT 2012 05:41AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- Copenhagen Graduate School of Health Science
- University of Copenhagen and Aase and Ejnar Danielsens Foundation
Table S1. Stereological sampling schemes used to estimate volume and cell number of the mPFC and HPC in GH, SI, Control and PCP rats
Table S2. Example of calculations for cell number and volume estimates, as well as the CE for cell number and volume, respectively.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.