Calpain inhibitor attenuated optic nerve damage in acute optic neuritis in rats
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Neurochemistry © 2012 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 133–146, January 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2013) 124, 133–146.
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2012 07:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Numbers: NS-31622, NS-38146, NS-64556, NS-41088
- State of South Carolina Spinal Cord Injury Research Fund
- South Carolina Clinical and Translational Research Institute
- Medical University of South Carolina's CTSA. Grant Numbers: TL1TR000061, UL1TR000062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!