Identification of the minimal promoter for specific expression of the GABAρ1 receptor in retinal bipolar cells
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 175–188, January 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2013) 124, 175–188.
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2012 07:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- PAPIIT-UNAM. Grant Numbers: IN202609, IN205208
- CONACyT. Grant Numbers: 101851, 210374
Figure S1. Alignment of putative GABAρ1 promoters.
Figure S2. Alignment of the GABAρ1 gene upstream sequences.
Figure S3. The 0.232-kb GABAρ1 promoter does not activate transcription in cerebellum.
Table S1. Primers used for RT-PCR and qRT-PCR.
Table S2. Primers used for RACE.
Table S3. Primers used for constructing β-gal and luciferase reporter vectors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.